An entry fee into the fair will be collected at the gate. Children 12 and under are free. As always, season passes and exhibitors passes are accepted as well.
3. Each contestant must attend dress rehearsal.
4. Judges decision is final.
5. Pageant directors and fair board have final say.
6. The Adam’s County Fair is not responsible or liable for any interactions that might result in an exposure to or contraction of COVID-19.
1. There will be a short-one minute interview with judges before the pageant
2. Each contestant will speak on stage with the emcee.
3. Attire is a conservative summer dress for judging.
Braelyn McKinney was crowned the 2019 Junior Miss Adams County.
She is the 7 year-old daughter of Adam and Erika McKinney of Quincy.
The Adams County Fair crowned royalty Thursday, July 25, 2019 during the week-long fair.
Contestants competed in the judges interview, on stage presence, and on stage question categories.
Braelyn McKinney was crowned the 2019 Junior Miss Adams County. She is the daughter of Adam and Erika McKinney of Quincy. She attends St. James School in Quincy and enjoys gymnastics, soccer, dancing and playing catch with her dad.
First runner up was 9 year-old Jenna Starman of Camp Point. She is the daughter of Curt and Angie Starman.