Miss Teen Adams County Ashley Walbring is the 12 year-old daughter of Matt and Lori Walbring of Quincy. Ashley attends Quincy Junior High School and enjoys soccer, gymnastics volunteering and participating in 4-H.
1. $25 entry fee per contestant, no refunds.
2. Contestants must be a resident of Adams County and between the age of 12-15.
3. Each contestant MUST attend dress rehearsal and judges' interviews.
4. Judges decision is final.
5. Pageant directors and Fair Board have final say.
1. There will be a short-2 minute interview with judges before the pageant.
2. Each contestant will speak on stage with the emcee.
3. Each contestant will give a 30 second speech on question, “What does the Adams County Fair mean to you?”
4. Attire is a conservative summer dress for judging.
The Miss Teen Adams County Pageant took the stage in the Family Fun Zone Thursday, July 25. Nine young ladies from all over Adams County competed in the following categories: judges' private interviews, on stage presence, short speech and on stage question categories.
Ashley Walbring, 12, was crowned Miss Teen Adams County later in the evening. She is the daughter of Matt and Lori Walbring of Quincy. Ashley attends Quincy Junior High School and enjoys soccer, gymnastics volunteering and participating in 4-H.
The first runner up for the Miss Teen Adams County Pageant was Chloe Shaffer. She is the daughter of Curtis and Shannon Shaffer of Mendon.