Say "Hello" to our 2018 Miss Teen Adams County!
Miss Teen Adams County Fair is Sierra Miller.
Sierra is the 12 year-old daughter of Toby and Amanda Miller of Quincy. Sierra attends Quincy Junior High. Her hobbies include reading, dancing, woodworking, photography, and softball.
Congrats and great job to ALL our participants!
1. $25 entry fee per contestant, no refunds.
2. Contestants must be a resident of Adams County and between the age of 12-15.
3. Each contestant MUST attend dress rehearsal and judges' interviews.
4. Judges decision is final.
5. Pageant directors and Fair Board have final say.
1. There will be a short-2 minute interview with judges before the pageant.
2. Each contestant will speak on stage with the emcee.
3. Each contestant will give a 30 second speech on question, “What does the Adams County Fair mean to you?”
4. Attire is a conservative summer dress for judging.