1. $25 entry fee per contestant, no refunds. - Registrations due July 16
2. Contestants must be a resident of Adams County and between the age of 12-15.
3. Each contestant MUST attend dress rehearsal.
4. Judges decision is final.
5. Pageant directors and Fair Board have final say.
1. There will be a short-2 minute interview with judges before the pageant.
2. Each contestant will speak on stage with the emcee.
3. Each contestant will give a 30 second speech on question, “What does the Adams County Fair mean to you?”
4. Attire is a conservative summer dress for judging.