1. $25 entry fee per contestant, no refunds. - Registrations due July 16
2. Contestants must be a resident of Adams County and between the age of 12-15.
3. Each contestant MUST attend dress rehearsal.
4. Judges decision is final.
5. Pageant directors and Fair Board have final say.
1. There will be a short-2 minute interview with judges before the pageant.
2. Each contestant will speak on stage with the emcee.
3. Each contestant will give a 30 second speech on question, “What does the Adams County Fair mean to you?”
4. Attire is a conservative summer dress for judging.
Sunday, July 23rd
Adams County Fairgrounds
Onstage Rehearsal and competitive Private Interview
Miss Teen Adams County Pageant
Thursday, July 27th
Adams County Fair
(pageant begins at 7:00 p.m. in Family Fun Zone)
Buffalo Wild Wings Take Over Night and People’s Choice Voting. Please email headshot to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 1st. Every dollar donated is equal to one vote.
The person with the most votes at the end of the night wins the People’s Choice award and will be announced pageant night. All proceeds go towards Miss Adams County Fair Scholarship Program.
Mock interviews at the Adams County Fair.