1) The contestant must never have been married, pregnant or given birth to a child.
2) The contestant must be 16-22 years of age as of January of the competition year. Delegates must be a minimum of 16 years of age by the pageant date and not have reached her 22nd birthday by January 1, 2016.
3) Entrant agrees to attend the Miss Illinois County Fair Queen Pageant as the representative of Adams County if selected as the winner of the 2015 Miss Adams County and further abide by all the required services, rules and regulations governing this pageant. The new Miss Adams County MUST attend Miss Illinois Pageant with a chaperone at all times. That chaperone must be the pageant director or pageant committee member deemed by director and approved of by the Adams County Fair Board.
4) Eligibility for Miss Adams County are determined by meeting at least one of the following criteria: Current residency, employment, student status, property owner or reside in Adams County.
5) Former winners of a County Fair Queen Pageants are NOT eligible to compete for Miss Adams County.
6) Delegates may re-enter the pageant from year to year.
7) Entrant agrees to produce an original copy of her birth certificate to verify age and gender upon request.
8) No visible tattoos
Eligibility / Acceptance Determination Agreement: All issues as to eligibility shall be determined solely and exclusively by Miss Adams County Fair Queen pageant director and/or fair board. Entrant agrees to abide by eligibility determination both as to her and others. Entrant agrees to produce an original copy of her birth certificate to verify age and gender upon request.