1. $25 entry fee per contestant, No refunds.
2. Contestants must be a resident of Adams County and between the age of 3-6.
3. Each contestant MUST attend dress rehearsal and pageant.
4. There will be a short one-on-one interview with the judges and each contestant will speak on stage with the emcee. No singing; if contestant does sing judges will not score based on singing.
5. Each contestant should dress with the theme of “country.” No formals, please.
6. Judges decision is final.
7. Pageant directors and fair board have final say.