1. $25 entry fee per contestant, no refunds.
-- Registrations due by July 16
2. Contestants must be a resident of Adams County and between the age of 7-11.
3. Each contestant MUST attend dress rehearsal.
4. Judges decision is final.
5. Pageant directors and fair board have final say.
1. There will be a short-2 minute interview with judges before the pageant
2. Each contestant will speak on stage with the emcee.
3. Attire is a conservative summer dress for judging.
Sunday, July 23rd
Adams County Fairgrounds
Onstage Rehearsal and competitive Private Interview
Junior Miss Pageant
Thursday, July 27th
Adams County Fair
(pageant begins at 6:00 p.m.)
Buffalo Wild Wings Take Over Night and People’s Choice Voting. Please email headshot to email@example.com by July 1st. Every dollar donated is equal to one vote.
The person with the most votes at the end of the night wins the People’s Choice award and will be announced pageant night. All proceeds go towards Miss Adams County Fair Scholarship Program.
Mock interviews at the Adams County Fair.
Please Note: Entry fees into the fair will be collected at the gate. Children 12 and under are free. If you do not plan to stay all day, you may be stamped at the gate for re-entry later in the evening. As always, season passes and exhibitors passes are accepted as well.
Meet Junior Miss Adams County 2016
Aubree Widmer is the nine year-old daughter of Mike and Trudy Willis and Shane and Michelle Widmer of Quincy. Aubree is in third grade at Berrian elementary. Aubree enjoys dance, gymnastics, soccer & basketball. Aubree is very thrilled & honored to be the very first Junior Miss Adams County.