Braelyn McKinney was crowned the 2019 Junior Miss Adams County.
She is the 7 year-old daughter of Adam and Erika McKinney of Quincy.
The Adams County Fair crowned royalty Thursday, July 25, 2019 during the week-long fair.
Thursday night was the Junior Miss Adams County contestants vied for the chance to be junior royalty. Contestants competed in the judges interview, on stage presence, and on stage question categories.
Braelyn McKinney was crowned the 2019 Junior Miss Adams County. She is the 7 year-old daughter of Adam and Erika McKinney of Quincy. She attends St. James School in Quincy and enjoys gymnastics, soccer, dancing and playing catch with her dad.
First runner up was 9 year-old Jenna Starman of Camp Point. She is the daughter of Curt and Angie Starman.
Please Note: Entry fees into the fair will be collected at the gate. Children 12 and under are free. If you do not plan to stay all day, you may be stamped at the gate for re-entry later in the evening. As always, season passes and exhibitors passes are accepted as well.
3. Each contestant must attend dress rehearsal.
4. Judges decision is final.
5. Pageant directors and fair board have final say.
1. There will be a short-one minute interview with judges before the pageant
2. Each contestant will speak on stage with the emcee.
3. Attire is a conservative summer dress for judging.