1. $25 entry fee per contestant, no refunds.
-- Registrations due by July 16
2. Contestants must be a resident of Adams County and between the age of 7-11.
3. Each contestant MUST attend dress rehearsal.
4. Judges decision is final.
5. Pageant directors and fair board have final say.
1. There will be a short-2 minute interview with judges before the pageant
2. Each contestant will speak on stage with the emcee.
3. Attire is a conservative summer dress for judging.
Meet Junior Miss
Please Note: Entry fees into the fair will be collected at the gate. Children 12 and under are free. If you do not plan to stay all day, you may be stamped at the gate for re-entry later in the evening. As always, season passes and exhibitors passes are accepted as well.